Check These Six Babies Out!!!





Here are just a few links that are stood out to me today! Some are breath-taking, others just make me laugh! Hope you like them!




After I saw this stone wall at I Design, I felt in love! I wish I could have a wall like this at my house. What gorgeousness!





This doily wall art is beautiful to look at and so easy to make. I'm imagining some brightly dyed doilies for a different colored rooms! Great job, Little Lovelies.




Sweet Sumo's Stuff remixed a pattern to make an off-the-shoulder shirt for her darling daughters. Love this shirt!




What a cute decoration for a front door or wall for the month of July. A beadboard star!!!! Find it at Mandi Being Crafty.





Since I will be having a baby in a few weeks (YIKES!), I'm loving this idea of a hospital survival kit including printables! What a fun gift for a friend right before they give birth! Check it out at My Own Road.




This is just too funny not to show off! The Autocrat is showing off some BRA PURSES that people have made on her blog. No offense, but I don't want one:)




Check out more Whatever Goes Wednesday party links!