3 Fantastic Party Highlights


Time is scarce today so I am just posting 3 projects that I really like from today's party. I'll feature more throughout the week!


What do you think this darling skirt is made from? I bet you didn't guess napkins! Head over to Better Together to learn how to make a skirt like this from 3 cloth napkins! Genius.



These pillows are scrumptious! You gotta love working with jersey! Get some great tips on making jersey knit pillows from Craft Yourself along with a link to a tutorial on how to make these babies!




I'm loving this western shirt that has been made into a purse. Bugglebee actually has two different style of purses made from shirts and they are both amazing. You can download a free pattern to make your own.



Check out more links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!