Is It Too Early For A Drink?

I am feeling so frustrated. It all started yesterday when I made yet another attempt to add a cute font for my post titles and sidebar. I've followed Amanda's tutorial many times, only to give up the same number of times. Yesterday I found this awesome video tutorial at The Blog Designer Network that walked me through each step. When I was done with all the steps it even sort of worked. The cute font was there but my old title was also still there. I followed Amanda's troubleshooting tips and instead of fixing it, I made it disappear and after many more hours and attempts I gave up again. Nash tried to make me feel better, but at that point it was that I just needed to accomplish it for the sake of accomplishing it. I have done pretty much everything on my blog by myself, and I just can't bring myself to have someone else do this for me. It's the stubborn principle of it all.

On top of that mess, I was in workout clothes all day yesterday and never worked out, I cooked two different things that didn't turn out to my satisfaction and I'm trying to make a life changing decision for my family. Being a grown-up can be hard. When I was little, all I wanted to be was a grown-up. My imaginary play was usually me taking my kids to a fro school and going to the grocery store. I have to say my imaginary world was not a stretch from my current reality. But in my childhood play I never had to deal with dilemmas. I was never faced with decisions that would impact my family. As a mother and wife, that's all I do. Every decision I make will effect my family and that can weigh heavily. I wish I could see into the future. I wish I knew what the best place for Nash will be for his high school life. I wish hubby wasn't so indecisive.

So, I'm frustrated because time is getting the best of me and there are too many loose ends. I think it is too early for a drink, even if it were a mimosa. I think instead I will clean out my closet and rid myself of excess material baggage. At least I will feel some sense of accomplishment. Making decisions about what tops and sundresses to giveaway should be a lot easier than tackling CSS codes and life changing decisions.
signature2