Cancer is SO Limited!!! (A Must READ!!!)

I saw this and knew I had to show it to the world! My dad died of cancer over 9 years ago! He wasn't physically there in person to watch me graduate from college, see me get married or meet my husband and kids (and obviously more)! Total bummer! I don't like cancer!!!

I've often thought about cancer being so powerful and so unlimited because it affects almost everyone in someway.......until today. I saw this post at Craft Goodies and had a change in perspective! Read how beautiful and powerful these new thoughts are!


Cancer is so limited.
It cannot destroy love, it cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot destroy people, it cannot kill friendship.
It cannot surpress memories, it cannot silence courage.
It cannot invade the soul, it cannot steal eternal life.
It cannot conquer the spirit.


Wow! Brings tears to my eyes! I am printing this out and giving it to every member of my family and any acquaintance in the future who is diagnosed or loses a family member to cancer as a gift of condolence! I wish I would have had this 10 years ago!


Visit Craft Goodies to get this "Cancer is so Limited" printable!

Please share this with everyone you know who has lost someone from or is currently fighting cancer!!!!


post signature